At Eno Animal Hospital, our family of pets and pet parents is growing and thriving!
Are you dedicated, happy, and hardworking? Are you an animal advocate and champion? Would you like to join our incredible team and work at the best vet in Durham?
Everyone at Eno is vital to our mission: to help pets. Everyone at Eno is responsible for the following:
- Providing the best care, compassion, and service
- Getting to know pets and pet parents as individuals
- Striving to establish strong, long-lasting relationships with pets and pet parents
- Establishing trust and good communication
- Creating happy visits
- Sharing joy and celebration in good times
- Offering solace and comfort in times of pain
- Holding pets’ lives in our hands
- Coming to Eno every day ready, willing, and able to help even more pets
When you apply, please keep in mind:
- Helping pets must be your mission. We are a busy hospital. On any given day, we provide wellness care, treatment for sick or injured pets, quality of life consultations, surgery, dentistry, laser therapy, grooming, boarding, and beyond. We treat each pet as unique and a priority and always offer the best care. We educate pet parents to help them make the best decisions for their pets, without judgment.
- We practice the highest standards of veterinary care, compassion, and service. At Eno Animal Hospital, we expect team members to be professional, respectful, and kind to our patients, pet parents, and each other at all times, even and especially in difficult or stressful circumstances.
- First impressions count, especially for an interview! Dress professionally, be on time, and be prepared.
- Be flexible and willing to wear different hats. At Eno, everyone is willing to step up to support the team, even with things outside the literal job description.
- A positive attitude goes a long way! We are a happy team, and we go above and beyond to give pets and pet parents happy visits. We promise to give the Eno family our very best and expect everyone at Eno to deliver on that promise.
Are you ready to join the Eno team? Please take a look at our positions. To apply, you must follow all instructions exactly.
Client Care Coordinator
Client care coordinators are the happy, welcoming voices and faces of Eno! You are an essential part of ensuring everyone who calls us or walks through our doors, even in difficult circumstances, has an amazing experience here.
Your role: You will ensure our appointment book is full and scheduled correctly. You will schedule visits of all kinds, gather important and pertinent information, and manage patient records. You will help maintain a smooth flow of incoming and outgoing patients and ensure all payments are received and processed properly.
Yet being a client care coordinator is so much bigger and better than that! Our CCCs love helping and spoiling each unique pet, and they treat each pet parent as a priority and friend. They work brilliantly under pressure: constantly managing, encouraging, and facilitating exemplary communication and care, both on the phone and in person, with and between pet parents and team members alike. To run our front desk effectively and efficiently, you must be able to multitask, stay organized, be patient and positive, establish camaraderie, and communicate kindly and thoroughly at all times.
CCCs are also tasked with helping promote Eno Animal Hospital, especially to potential clients, by always embodying the warm, friendly, family feel on which we have built a stellar reputation.
Applications must be submitted online to be considered. Click here to complete the client care coordinator application and take job qualification assessments.
We strive to make Eno a home away from home. Spoiling fur babies is a must! Most importantly, when pets stay here, their pet parents put all their trust in us to do everything right.
Your role: You will ensure all boarding pets, plus all pets in our hospital, get the best care and compassion.
Kennel assistants work effectively and efficiently to ensure all boarding and hospital procedures run properly and smoothly. You are responsible for feeding, walking, and administering any medications to our boarding pets. You must do exactly what every boarding patient requires, record all information precisely, pay careful attention to each pet, and report any issue to the veterinarian immediately.
Kennel assistants also help ensure every boarding pet gets the care he or she needs to board with us safely, e.g., annual exams and updated vaccines. You must communicate kindly and thoroughly with both pet parents and the team about boarding pets during their entire stay here. Many Eno pet parents trust our kennel assistants to text regular updates, even after hours, when caring for their beloved fur babies. You must always make good on this promise.
You will also be tasked with admitting and discharging boarding patients, giving basic baths and toenail trims, helping hold animals for certain procedures, and helping promote Eno by maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the hospital.
Applications must be submitted online to be considered. Click here to complete the kennel assistant application and take job qualification assessments.
Vet assistants are a vital bridge between our pet parents, team, and veterinarians. Especially as we grow, vet assistants are key to effective, efficient care—so we can continue to provide the highest quality of medicine to even more pets.
Your role: You will assist our veterinarians in all manner of expert care. You will treat each patient as an important individual and educate each pet parent on our recommendations for the best care. You must maintain strong, ethical, and kind communication at all times with and between pet parents, team members, and veterinarians.
You will help create happy visits through gentle handling, treats, love, and a low-stress environment. You will help ensure pet parents are happy with their Eno experience. You will always go above and beyond to help and be compassionate.
You will help provide the best preventative medicine and treatment for both healthy and sick pets. You will help ensure boarding pets get the care they require during their stay with us. You will prepare and perform procedures such as lab work, vaccines, various treatments, laser therapy, and radiographs as appropriate. Depending on your level of skill, experience, and expertise, you may also be responsible for drawing blood, performing dental cleanings, assisting with surgery, and monitoring anesthetic procedures.
Experience is a must. If you have some of the above experience and would like to grow with us, we encourage and actively support a strong desire to learn and build on your skills and knowledge.
Applications must be submitted online to be considered. Click here to complete the veterinary assistant application and take job qualification assessments.